|These are for clients that have experience with deeper, more aggressive treatments that potentially require more downtime, as well as acne patients moving on to treatments that focus on improving scarring. These treatments use our more intense peels that are recommended a handful of times throughout the year to clients with very deep pigmentation, severe sun damage or specific issues we believe need a more aggressive treatment. We typically follow up a more intense peel with our silkpeel microdermabrasion device (recommended once we know your skin’s sensitivity level and that you are ready to handle it).
Dermapen (Microneedling) Treatment – $375
Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment used for skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenating, acne and traumatic scar remodeling, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and smoothing out stretch marks. The treatment features a topical numbing cream applied prior to treatment to minimize discomfort, a client-specific serum/solution applied during treatment to enhance individual results, and an aftercare regimen prescribed to help with any discomfort as well as boost results over the week following the treatment.
• Dermapen is a pen-like microneedling device with tiny, electronically controlled, vibrating micro-needles in its tip*
• A light serum is placed on the face and the Dermapen device glides over it in a smooth, comfortable manner*
• Treatments are controlled to move to a specific depth at a precise speed*
• The skin heals quickly with minimal side effects*
• Treatments stimulate collagen production, smooth acne scars, smooth fine lines and wrinkles and address skin texture concerns*
• Can be used for all skin shades and types*